Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Piano Placement

This year for my birthday, Chris got me an electric keyboard. I had played the piano briefly as a child and wanted to pick it back up as a constructive way to relax. It has been living in the Family Room, which is rather dark and not really a place that I want to spend too much time right now:
This should change soon enough, but with the carpet and the wood paneling, it isn't an easy fix and is going to take some time. So in order to maximize my enjoyment of my piano, I scoped out a new spot for it in the office:
Although, there were original plans to move a guest bed into this room, that seems pretty far off and it is perfectly sized for the keyboard in the meantime:
Hopefully one day sooner rather than later, the Family Room will be brightened up enough to move the keyboard back. I have dreams of playing Christmas music while gathered around the fire. Now I just have to learn how to play more than Jingle Bells. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that the picture frame I gave you for your birthday has a spot on your super fun bookshelves :)

    ReplyDelete