Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Olympic Challenge: Opening Ceremony

To embrace the fanfare of this event, I wanted to showcase the art that will be lost once the events are kicked into high gear. First, I would like to introduce the ambassador from the past, Paul: 
It looks like this room used to be his, back in oh, 1973. The walls were dated to help with this fact:
Fun fact about this point in time. It also marked the start of withdrawal of US troops from Vietnam. This is glorified in the wall art of the pre-wood paneling era:
This was actually a pretty exciting find. So go America, and go the New York Knicks also....but there is no love for the Lakers (if only because the Heat wasn't founded until 1988):
So while Paul is rooting for other teams, I am rooting for me in the GB Olympics! Tomorrow's event: Glue Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, this is my favorite post yet! such wonderful discoveries :)

    ReplyDelete