Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Olympic Challenge: Spirit Colors

So the next event is Wall Painting - This is everyone's chance to show their Spirit Colors. As I have mentioned before, Chris and I are terrible about choosing colors. The only wall color that I have been 100% satisfied with is the Master Bedroom grey/blue. We didn't do any testers for that. Just bought it and threw it up there. I decided that this was the same thing we were going to do for the Guest Bedroom. I let Chris pick the color:
The color in the picture isn't 100% true. It is a blue/green that sort of looks like it was plucked off the Little Mermaid set. I had concerns that it was going to be too bright. You can decide for yourself.


Now for the event shots. Notice how I am getting better at taking them from similar angles. And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks (old dog does not approve of that saying at all):
Before Picture I:
After Picture I:
Before Picture II:
After Picture II:
Before Picture III:
After Picture III:
I am also including one more After Picture because I feel it shows the truest color:
It is a great deal calmer than I thought it was going to be. It add a lot of light and makes the room seem so much larger than the wood paneling did. It does it excite me, which is good because the actual Olympics starts tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this color! You were right in telling me that it was a Jenna-color. haha Good choice Chris :) This color is the new craze in house decorations. Which is nice, because that will leave you lots of decorating options :)

    ReplyDelete