Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Paint Baseboards in Hallway: Check

So we haven't been particularly good at finishing what we start around here. The guest bedroom that had wood paneling isn't livable, there is still 25% of a cork wall up, we still don't have a coffee table...the list goes on and on. This isn't really bothersome to me because this house has become a marathon; I never had any illusions that it would be a quick sprint to a wallpaper-free existence. 
That being said, I am always happy with myself when stuff actually gets finished. Earlier this week, I mentioned that Chris pulled up the last of the red carpet in the hallway. Well, I have finished painted the baseboards, so except for some floor cleaning, you can stick a fork in it, cause it's done. Now for those before and after pictures. The before:
And another before picture, this one with Lucy posing:
And now the after photos:
And another with Lucy posing for completeness (and cuteness):
Everything certainly looks warmer. We have some wall art from our old apartments and some from Jenna that need to start gracing the walls to give this space some finished touches...but I am crossing this one off my list (for now at least). Yay! 

1 comment:

  1. i love that lucy posed the same way for the pictures. lol

    ReplyDelete