Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Olympic Challenge: Closing Ceremony

So my goal was to transform the Guest Bedroom before the Olympics started. Well, they start today, and sadly I am just not quite there. The only really remaining project is the trim. If it was just painting the trim, I would pull the all nighter and struggle through. It's just a bit more complicated than that, because there simply isn't any trim:
Also no trim around the windows:
Or the doors:
This is a job that requires Chris' help. Even if he wasn't gonna go to work for today, it is also a very time consuming job. I'm am adding it to the weekend warrior list. 
Even so, I would award myself the bronze metal in the Guest Bedroom Olympics. I went pretty strong, and only just lost it at the finish. The room went from this:
Or more accurately this:

To this:
With two solid weeks of work. Now it is time to sit back and watch the real athletes win real gold metals!

No comments:

Post a Comment