Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

I Quit!

Today was my last day of work for four years. Okay, so that isn't completely accurate, today was my last day of well paid work for four years. As some of you already know, I am starting medical school this fall. Yay!


To help save up money for my expensive hobby of continued education, I quit my non-profit job and took a well paid position in consulting. The plan was to work for five months, bank it, and then move on to school. I made it three months before I was whining about work and Chris finally said, basically, that if I hate it that  much, why don't I quit. At this point, I felt I have saved up enough (if there is such a thing) and it didn't take much convincing. So I am officially free...for two whole months. 


This will hence forth be known as the summer of sun, fun, and home improvement! 
Can't be 100% sure, but I think we are ready. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited about the fact that I get to see you multiple times this summer! Gotta make up for the past few years. haha

    ReplyDelete