Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Life of Lucy

My cousin, Sarah, recently asked about how Lucy was adjusting to the move. I must say, she is doing really well, but I thought it was worth sharing with everyone how hard she really does have it. She now spends hours supervising the painting work that is taking place around her:
Here is is below making sure I don't drip any white paint on the floor while finishing the Guest Bedroom/Office:
And she keeps really busy at the new house. In addition to chasing every squirrel off of the property she has also taken up harassing the nasty pool robot:
Don't worry, she isn't brave enough to catch it yet, but it has driven her to the first step of the pool:
But that didn't last long. She far prefers to sunbathe:
All in all, I'd say she doesn't have it that bad, but she is pulling her weight (all 7 pounds of it) chasing down animals and supervising the workers (Me, Chris, and the evil pool robot). 

2 comments:

  1. i love lucy <3 im glad she loving the new house and supervising your home improvements since i cant be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!! This is super cute! I'm working my way through the blog from the beginning...can't wait to see the house in person!!
    -Shelly

    ReplyDelete