Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Getting My Primer On!

So approximately forever ago, Chris and I decided that we were going to paint the wood paneling in the Family Room rather than try and take it down. Through trial and, mostly, error I discovered I was going to need to prime the wood paneling before painting it:
So while I haven't finished lining it or taping it off, here are some before and afters of the awesome priming job that I have started. The first before:
And after:
A way before:
And a way after:
So even while it is just primer, the room seems so much brighter and bigger. I must say that the oil based primer that was used in this room was very, very stinky! This isn't a winter job and I am not looking forward to finishing up the fine priming jobs around the windows, corners, baseboards, and fireplace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment