Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Painter's Tape Show Down

For most of the house I used the blue painters tape to line the wood molding. It did a pretty good job, but I think there is some room for improvement. Like the paint drips on the molding in the Foyer:
I have started to free hand the lines between walls and the baseboards, but it is harder to wipe paint off the woodwork, so I will keep taping. This is coming into play as I am preparing to paint the ceiling in the den:
But this time, as you can see in the photo, I am trying out the green "Frog Tape":
It is supposed to be better, but we will just have to wait and see. It is already getting bonus points for the spiffy box that keeps the edges from getting all gross. So now the Den is all taped up and ready to be primed and painted. It's game time!

No comments:

Post a Comment