Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chris Inspired!

So I hauled some butt to finish up painting the den in a reasonable amount of time. And not to toot my own horn, but it looks awesome and Lucy is thoroughly enjoying it:
In fact, I did such a good job that Chris kept saying that he wanted to get started on the floors for that room. We decided on laminate because there is no subfloor (just concrete) and real wood floors would be both expensive and beyond a DIY project. Chris was just waiting for a sale at Costo (the only place he will shop these days). Well, low and behold, there was one this weekend. He cleared the shelves - getting enough (hopefully) for the den, kitchen, and dining room:
And came home with a ton. It is now sitting in the entry way because he claims it needs to "acclimatize" before he puts it in:
I am a little bit intimated by the amount of flooring and what a big job this is going to be, but it is a Chris job - so more power to him. I will keep you posted on the progress.

1 comment:

  1. I read the beginning of this post and was like there must have been a sale at Costco! haha New floors will make everything look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete