Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Guest Bedroom Molding!

So I mentioned that I got around to repainting the Guest Bedroom. This means that the last big task for that room was just putting up the molding. This job had Chris written all over it. So while I was studying for me test over the holiday weekend, Chris was working on this project:
OOOOhhhh, Ahhhh! For being a first timer at this, I thought he did a stellar job. Especially around the tricky spot with two doors and a corner:
He did do a bit a damage while framing the window though:
Nothing that can't be painted over though. He did such a good job that I offered to clean up the floors for him:
I'll admit the floors in this room aren't in as good as shape as the rest of the house (except maybe the office). But oh, well. It feels good to have this room looking more like a Guest Bedroom and less like a hurricane hit the Home Depot. Just some baseboard painting left and we will be done (at least for now). 

1 comment: