Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Indecisive Much?

So awhile ago, I posted about the colors that Chris was debating for the den:
Well, I might have sorta kinda mentioned something to Chris about how those weren't very 'masculine' colors. Not that they aren't nice, but they are clearly trying on some high heels and playing with barbies....just saying. Baby blue is the new pink. All we would need is some brown polka dots and we could have a trendy nursery with a fireplace. He must have taken some of that light suggestion to heart because he came back with two very different colors:
Well, we decided that we liked the green-grey better, but that it wasn't quite bright enough. So back went Chris to the Home Depot:
I'm leaning towards the one on the left. (I am also really proud of how good I am getting at making even color boxes - something about practice). I think these will go much better with the red brick fire place and exposed rafters. Well, since the verdict isn't back about which color is it, stay tuned, we can both find out together!

No comments:

Post a Comment