Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Surround Sound

Chris loves his technology. He does it at work, and lucky for me, he does it at home too. Even when we lived in an one room studio (two if you count the bathroom I guess, but I don't), he wired the place for surround sound. Before it was easy though because we couldn't drill into the walls - the result was a messier look with visible wires, but a simple project. 

But now we own and he was determined to hide the wires. I got my first lesson in snaking wires as he fed them up from the basement to the wall behind the couch. He was frustrated, but I actually thought it was going to be way worse than it was. No matter now though, its done. And the finished product pictures (right and left):
And a big group shot:
And Chris is thoroughly enjoying his hard work already.

No comments:

Post a Comment