Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Medical School Update: Renal and Endocrine

We took our Cardiopulmonary exam on December 21st and were already back at school on January 2nd. That was a short break, but I'm only complaining a little. I really enjoy school and learning new things, so other than the fact that school is cutting into my sleeping and leisure reading time, I'm happy to be back.

Another gift on our first day back was our grades for Cardiopulmonary. The class did well, although our means were lower than normal, but more importantly I PASSED! Whoo, 100% personal pass rate so far. Unlike many of my classmates, I really enjoyed the topic and found it really interesting how your body systems compensate for changes. 

But now that is over and it is on to new things...more specifically Renal and Endocrine. Three days of classes so far and I have decided that I am already sick of the kidney...j/k. Those silly organs do a lot more than I thought, so while I am not as excited about this unit as the last, I think that it can only get better. So it is back to studying for the next exam, which is soon! There are only three short weeks between now and then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment