Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Committed! A Half Marathon

So I have been running more regularly, especially since I found a group of other runners at my medical school. We have been running about twice a week and over 4 miles the last two times. We are even going running tomorrow. This makes me excited about running all over again and it is helping me keep my new years resolution to take better care of myself. 

Well, I recently decided to join the bandwagon and set a running goal. Along with quite a few of my peers, I signed up for the Rutger's Unite Half Marathon
So there is 13.1 miles somewhere in my future, April 21st to be exact. So while Chris will not be joining me as there is neither puppies nor soldiers involved, I will have plenty of company. There is still plenty of time to train and make sure that this race is enjoyable. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment