Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Love Lucy

I guess I have gotten to the point of being a crazy dachshund lady because a larger percentage of my Christmas gifts this year have been Lucy/dachshund themed...And I love them. One of the most creative ones was from Jenna:
It is a canvas of Lucy that fit perfectly in the frame that was left over from the headboard ideas. We have been really slow about hanging up stuff around the house (like ridiculously slow), but this one went up in record time. I found the perfect sized wall in the hall into my study:
It is the perfect width for this sized frame and this hallway needs some love. Now for the after:
Perfect if you ask me. Thanks again Jenna - Lucy and I love it. 

2 comments:

  1. yayy :) I'm glad that you liked it! I had the idea a while ago, but wasn't sure if it was going to turn out as nicely in person as it did in my head. haha Your other Christmas gifts are still at my house...and may be puppy themed as well. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting to the point of being a crazy dachshund lady? As in, you werent´t there before? =P
    Miss you mucho, and love the I Love Lucy picture!

    ReplyDelete