Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Studying Again?!?

Yup. Tomorrow and Friday I have mid-term exams for structure and function. Three of them. Tomorrow there are the histology and anatomy practicals. Friday is the big written exam. Needless to say, I have been hunkered down studying this week...Sadly, no exciting updates to report about the house today.
The one good thing about this exam, is unlikely last time it falls at the end of the week rather than on a Monday. This means I actually got to enjoy some of last weekend and will certainly enjoy this coming weekend. The highlight of our weekend was Groupon tickets to see the Warsaw Philharmonic play. This was my first Groupon purchase and it was worth it. The Philharmonic was excellent. Had a great piano soloist. My favorite part was the the third encore where they played almost a mash-up of several favorite songs, like many of the ones featured in Looney Tunes. Many people were clapping along. I really enjoyed myself and it was a nice relaxing break. Well, back to the grind. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed that you just purchased your first Groupon. I swear I've purchased nearly 100 of them. lol But good luck on your tests :)

    ReplyDelete