Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Big Chill

This past Saturday I got the opportunity to run in Rutgers' Big Chill 5k with some of my classmates. 
 This 5k was collecting Christmas toys for young children. Although Chris did not run with me (his 'I will only run for puppies and soldiers' rule) he was nice enough to help me pick out a toy. At first, I wanted to get a Barbie, but they only had blondes. As a proud brunette, that simply wasn't happening. I had much better luck with the boys' toys. We found a Hot Wheels set that included a Porsche and a Shark car:
Although this race was called the Big Chill, it was pretty nice out (for December that is). I had a great time and walked away with some cool swag:
I'm looking forward to more running and hoping that it stays a mild winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment