Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Drowning in a Paisley Sea

So while Chris started work on the Kitchen I thought this would be an awesome time to start removing the black paisley wallpaper:
Oh yea, not sorry to see this go. Not one bit, not even the impressively camouflaged light switches and outlets:
Props to the wallpaperer and all, but this needs to go. That being said, I am in way over my head on this one. Rather than it being an easy job for one or two weekends, I am in double trouble, because guess what was under the first layer of paisley wall paper?
That is right, a second layer of paisley wallpaper. Ugh! The worse part is that this second layer of wallpaper is so old that it doesn't peel, it disintegrates,  which is why after about an hour and a half this is all I had:
Whomp, whomp. They did start out with a nice blue color at some point tho...some some consolation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment